You can get involved by showing solidarity and advocating against all forms of sexual and gender based violence by taking one of the following actions
- Wear black every Thursday.
- Say NO and speak out against women and child abuse.
- Encourage your colleagues, your place of worship, other NGOs and businesses to support the campaign.
- Donate resources to organizations working to end violence against women and children.
- Seek help if you are emotionally, physically or sexually abusive to your partner and/or children.
- Try and understand how your attitude and actions might perpetuate sexism and violence.
- Lobby for gender-based violence to be a human rights issue, not just a gender issue.